Hearing @ Work is attaining ISO accreditation in the key areas of Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality Management Systems.
The following policies have been authorised by the Hearing @ Work management team.
HEARING @ WORK Health and Safety Management Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to a healthy, safe and productive working environment. This will be met by fulfilling the following:
- Actively implementing a Health and Safety Management System that complies with AS/NZS 4801 and relevant domestic legislative requirements
- Promoting a safe work Management System that reflects our areas of noise and hearing expertise in WHS regulations
- Ensure any hazards are identified, risk assessed and mitigated
- Accepting responsibility for our actions
- Actively reviewing our health and safety policies
- Providing staff with the knowledge, equipment and working environment to conduct their work in a healthy and safe manner
- Adhering to a 100% smoke, drug and alcohol free workplace at all times.
HEARING @ WORK Environment Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to the responsible environmental management and effective use of resources. This will be met by the following:
- Actively implementing a Environmental Management System that complies with ISO 14001 and relevant domestic legislative requirements
- Promoting responsible environmental management through waste minimisation, energy efficiency, resource conservation and appropriate waste disposal
- Ensuring any environmental hazards are identified, risk assessed and controlled
- Promoting systematic behaviours amongst staff such as cycling, recycling and low energy consumption practices
- Avoiding the pollution of air, water and land
- Avoiding any disruption to sites of indigenous, historical and natural significance if on-site
- Protecting native flora and fauna if on-site.
HEARING @ WORK Quality Policy
The management and staff of Hearing @ Work are committed to the quality of the products and services provided and to the following principles:
- Actively implementing a Management System that complies with ISO 9001:2015
- Regularly reviewing our Management System to improve the products and services we deliver
- Realising quality in all our activities
- Consistently meeting or exceeding client expectations.